History

Dietze+Schell was founded by Bruno Dietze and Dr. Günther Schell in Coburg, Bavaria, in 1951. Packaging machines for the confectionery industry were initially manufactured on a contract basis. Over the course of several decades, the company increasingly moved towards becoming the world's leading manufacturer of winding, texturing, cutting and extrusion lines for glass fibre, carbon, technical yarns and ribbons, as well as artificial turf and straps.

2018
For the first time in the group's history, the turnover threshold of 100 million Euro was broken.    

2017
The largest order in the company's history, a project in the double-digit million range, was received from a Chinese customer. It referred to glass winders for new fibre optic production plants

Acquisition of Reimotec Maschinenfabrik GmbH, Lampertheim and Reimotec Winding Technology S.r.l., Sumirago/IT. Name change to Sima Germany GmbH, Lampertheim and Sima Winding Technology S.r.l., Sumirago/IT respectively

2016
Performance of the first joint projects as a full-range supplier (Sima and D&S) for production facilities for the manufacture of artificial turf

Acquisition of the spare parts and service business of NEWTEX S.r.l. and integration into Sima S.r.l.

2015
Acquisition of Technoplastic S.r.l., Modena, Italy, and integration into SIMA S.r.l.

Development and delivery of the latest generation of automatic strap machines

2014
Performance of the first joint projects as a full-range supplier (Sima and D&S) for production lines for the manufacture of straps

2013
Acquisition and restructuring of insolvent "SIMA Group S.r.l.", Bologna, Italy

2011
First large projects for the take-up winder for carbon prepregs for the aviation industry

2007
Acquisition of "TRIMA spol.s.r.o." in Turnov, Czech Republic

2006
Acquisition of Anderson/SC, USA and founding of "Dietze+Schell Manufacturing Solutions"

2005
The Schell family sells Dietze+Schell to Technical Textile Technologies Holding (TTT) in the scope of its succession plan

1999
Founding of "American Dietze+Schell Corp." in Piedmont, South Carolina, USA

1996
Development and delivery of the first spinning cake winders (glass)

1994
Delivery of the first machines for texturing artificial turf

1989
Development of direct current winders (glass) begins

1976
Development of strap winder VBW

1970
Further development of winding machines for precision cross winding

1968
Expansion of the production facility in Coburg through conversion and expansion

1953
Takeover of the production of winding and calibrating machines

1951
The company is founded for contract manufacturing by Dr. Günther Schell and Bruno Dietze

Diese Website nutzt Cookies für Funktions-, Komfort- und Statistikzwecke. Sie können die Cookie-Einstellung jederzeit ändern. Klicken Sie dazu „Datenschutzhinweis“. Wenn Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zustimmen, klicken Sie bitte „Ja, einverstanden“.

Privacy Policy
Ok, verstanden